Sunday, February 7, 2010

I know the best people

I got an e-mail the other day from my good friend Becky. She can't come for the fundraiser, but wanted to know if there was anyone who might want to come but not be able to afford a ticket. I couldn't think of anyone, but then the next day I got an e-mail from a student at Buffalo State. I am the faculty advisor for a philanthropic sorority. They are putting together a basket for the fundraiser and a few of the girls would purchase tickets, but not all could come because they couldn't afford it. I sent the e-mail to Becky, and she is buying 4 tickets so the girls can come. Is that the nicest thing ever?!

We went to the comedy club last night for a show, just to see what it looked like, how it was set up. We had a lot of fun. It was a good comedian from LA. For our show, I'm assuming it will be the owner of the club, who is also on a morning radio show. He is usually very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment