Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time to go home

It's time to head back to Buffalo; the rain outside makes it a little easier. I had 6 wonderful running days out here. To change it up a little, we went to San Diego on Sunday to have lunch with some West Coast siblings. Great fun to eat on the beach, even if it was cool and cloudy. We got to walk around a little before the rain came in--and rain they are expecting this week. I've heard the CA coast and inland are expecting anywhere from 6-20 inches this week.

We stayed in San Diego overnight, and I got to run around UC San Diego Monday morning. What a great campus--and huge. I did a 5 mile loop twice, never leaving the campus. It was drizzly, but that doesn't bother me. The hills were another issue though. I would get really strong if I continued to run out here.

Hope I do get home tonight. I have a full day of treatments tomorrow--better pass my heart test. Am looking forward to starting the new semester, but not to putting the gloves and fleece back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment