Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great week for running

50 degrees!! It feels so nice!

Had a great late night last night--took in the Billy Joel/Elton John concert with Lindsay. I'm not an EJ fan, but he did put on a good show. I know every Billy Joel song though, and saw him once before. Together, they put on a great 3 hour show. Lindsay was appalled though by the gray and balding dancers.

To top that off, today Lindsay got to meet gold medal bobsledder, Steve Messler (Buffalo native) and take a picture wearing his medal. How cool! She said it was better than meeting any celebrity.

I got home quite late last night, and had to get up early to put in a 17 miler, and still get to work by 8 a.m. It's supposed to be rainy the rest of the week and weekend, so I needed to get it in. I felt pretty good--though I'm tired today! It's so busy at work, so no time to pause. I guess that's a good thing; I couldn't fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment