Sunday, March 21, 2010

Smells like spring

Spring is officially here, and it smells like it. There is that damp, musty smell in the air today. Normally it is not a pleasant smell but, in early spring, it's a welcome smell from the winter smells. We've had an unprecedented March so far, weather-wise. I even have a crocus blooming.

After being sick last week, I've had a lousy week of running. Yesterday was the first time I didn't feel sick while running, but it's still slower--and I was slow to begin with. I've got to get the consistency back.

I am so busy these days that I'm not in a good routine. I am doing lots of interesting projects at work, but really bogged down with grading and meetings. Spring break in a week--hopefully I can catch up then. Bob's been doing a lot of traveling, so he is working long days also. I'm hoping we can slow down long enough to go to Ann Arbor next weekend to see Billy.

Go 'Cuse. We gave Lindsay our tickets--she's a proud Syracuse grad. Hope she's having fun. The game shows a sea of orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment