Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In like a lamb, out like a lamb

What a terrific March! I don't think we had more than a ground cover of snow all month. It started with a lot of sun, and it's ending with a lot of sun. In fact, in a very unusual occurance, it is supposed to be 70 degrees for Easter this Sunday. I can't wait!

I'm running a lot, but mighty slow. It's discouraging, but I have to accept it. I have a MUGA scan in two weeks, and I have a feeling my numbers are going to be low. Ever since I had the flu, I've slowed down quite a bit; I have a feeling it is because of the low output of my heart. Or, it could all be in my head!

I'm on spring break, but it just means I get to observe my student teacher without hurrying and to get caught up with work. My Global Book Hour at Wegmans on Saturday morning is a wonderful project, but is taking up a lot of time. At least it's a different pace. I still need to put my house back together after finally getting new carpeting after the most recent flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment