Monday, March 15, 2010

Ugh!

Well, now I know one of the few things that can prevent me from running--a stomach bug! I was really laid flat this weekend by the bug, and it wasn't pretty! Hopefully I will be able to build my strength back up pretty quickly. No running, lifting, riding--lots of sleeping (or trying to)!

March Madness is about to start. Don't forget to fill out your brackets--even without gambling, it is a fun way to watch the games--especially the early rounds. Pick an upset or two! The first two rounds are in Buffalo, and we have tickets. They are promised to Lindsay as she is a Syracuse grad and a huge basketball fan. It makes for a fun couple weeks--and then I'm on spring break!

Hopefully I can start to get back on track tomorrow. I love that it's light longer in the evening--got home from work at 6:30 tonight and it was still light--but it's back to very dark in the morning. Oh well, give it a month and that will start to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment