Monday, December 21, 2009

Semester Ends!

I can finally breathe! I have posted my grades, so am (almost) officially done for the semester. The last 3 weeks become pretty intense with teaching, grading (and grading and grading and grading), and all the other committee and miscellaneous work of the department. I miss the classes, but it feels good to get everything in. The only structure I make sure I have during this time, other than work, is running. The good thing about going out so early in the morning is that nothing can get scheduled during that time (I doubt anyone else wants 5:00 a.m. meetings!).

Now to focus on Christmas. All the kids will be home by Wednesday night, so we have lots to look forward to. Hopefully Lauren and Andy have been able to dig out of the storm and they can be on their way Wednesday morning. For once it was nice to read about someone else having snow. It looks like we'll have a green Christmas, which is fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment