Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Check out my fundraising thermometer--it's over the top! http://giving.roswellpark.org/kimtruesdell With so many generous donations from individuals and then the comedy fundraiser (which raised $3200), I have exceeded my goal of $5000--and there is still time for more. I just can't thank people enough for their generous donations.

After I saw the total this morning, it seemed as if the birds were chirping a little louder on my 12 mile run. It was an absolutely beautiful morning. Because I go so early, before the cars come out to pollute the air, I can really smell springtime--newly mown grass, flowering trees and bushes. It's really the best time of year for the scents (and senses).

I passed my fundraising goal; now tomorrow is my heart scan. Hope I pass that so I can continue with the herceptin treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment