Sunday, April 25, 2010

Uneventful is good?

It's been such an uneventful week. I guess that's good as it means I haven't been sick or injured--my main goals between now and marathon day. The weather's been cool and clear and I've been running 12-15 miles on most days. (I take one or two days off each week and cycle 50+ miles.)

We're winding down the semester, which means I gear up. Lots of work, including hours and hours of grading. I really need to re-think how much work I assign (I say that every semester, but feel it's all important!). Next week is the last week of our Wegmans' reading program. It's been so much fun and so successful, but will give me time on Saturdays to do long runs with Bob. So much to do before the semester ends, including going to Tommy's first birthday party in Maryland in two weeks (May 8) and then going to a Yankees-Tigers game in Detroit on May 12. We're taking a quick trip between my finals and graduation.

Billy got his (paid) lab job at Michigan. Before starting the job (and his spring term class), he might even come home next weekend. It will be a quick trip, but he hasn't been home since New Years. Hard to think he's finishing his junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment